Hello bikini ladies, we are going to tell you our favorite beaches along the Sunshine State.
- SOUTH BEACH: We love it because its Florida’s most famous beach, it has golden sands, warm waters and Art Deco hot Hotels plus it has the best cocktails in the U.S.
- BILL BAGGS CAPE FLORIDA STATE PARK, KEY BISCAYNE: Perfect! its quite long beach on the southern tip of Key Biscayne, lovely to ride on a bike and explore around.
- FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH: The greatest! it’s the spring break capital, it has sparkling blue waters, soft and golden sand, upscale resorts and mega yachts are rewriting the beach history.
- SIESTA KEY BEACH: it’s incredibly wide beach along the Gulf of Mexico with the world’s finest whitest sand is just the perfect combo.
- PENSACOLA BEACH: it’s seemingly endless expanse of sand and dolphin-rich waters is often cited as the crown jewel of the Gulf Islands National Seashore, a must visit.
So, why don’t you pack your bags and go explore any of these amazing beaches any weekend. Enjoy this upcoming summer and don’t forget to bring your MALU Designs swimwear to rock those beaches.