We’ve never heard about them but they really exist and they’re just magical.
- WEEKI WACHEE SPRINGS STATE PARK: This Park near Spring Hill famous for the live mermaid shows, it also has beautiful crystalline waters for swimming, canoeing and more
- RAINBOW SPRINGS STATE PARK: is about two hours north of Tampa in Dunnellon sits one of Florida’s most beautiful state parks. You can also hike through the park and check out the enchanting man-made waterfalls; then cool off with a dip in the headsprings or tube down the crystal clear Rainbow River. Perfect to swim with one of our one-piece bathing suits.
- MADISON BLUE SPRING STATE PARK: Has crystal clear spring and an extensive underwater cave system for those certified in cave diving. Since it can be cold we can recommend you to wear one of our neoprene swimsuits ;)
- GINNIE SPRINGS: This Park near High Springs got to be one of the clearest and most beautiful springs in the state. It’s perfect for swimming, tubing, snorkeling and diving. Who doesn't want to have a picture in here?
- SILVER SPRINGS STATE PARK: Near Ocala is one of the oldest attractions in Florida. There’s no swimming at the park, but you can still enjoy this slice of Old Florida with a glass bottom boat ride.
Be adventurous plan a trip and go explore any of these amazing springs next summer and for the cherry on top wear one of our colorful bathing suits.